Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Apple / Pumpkin pie


This recipe was originally with apples, but this fall I adapted it with pumpkin instead of apples and it proved to be delicious too.

What you need:

You start dough's preparation in 2 different bowls (in 1st - intermediary dough and in 2nd - the paste):

Mix the ingredients. The intermediary dough should be not-sticking (maybe some extra flour is needed)

Lay flat the intermediate dough and then on the top of it, on all it's surface, lay flat the paste:

Roll the resulted final dough:

Cut it in 2 pieces of the same size. Prepare them (lay flat).

Prepare the pumpkin (scrape the pumpkin and mix it with the ingredients listed below):

Put the 1st layer of final dough in the tray and add on top of it the pumpkin. Here you have to be fast, because once you've mixed the pumpkin with sugar, the pumpkin become juicy.

Finish by putting on top the 2nd layer of final dough, build the margins and prick the dough with a fork.

Cook it until it become golden:

Pofta buna!
(Bon appetit!)


P.S.: I never imagined that posting about cooking is the hardest for me.. I don't know the English words related to cooking. But I know how excited you are to become one day a cooker as good as I am :-)), so that's why I'm doing my best to improve my English vocabulary with new cooking words.

Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks delicious! Thanks for sharing :)

Mihaela said...

Great pie! I know someone who used to cook lots of apple pie years ago... may years ago... so many that I cannot remember their number!;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...